Monday, April 20, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Hello everyone!!

First off congrats to our two new members Emily Stevens and Nicole Tapia!!!!!

Yesterday was the start of Greek Week. I was part of the kickball team. I was proud of myself to getting home, since it's been YEARS since I've played kickball and dodgeball. I used to be extremely good at dodgeball...but at my high school any hit goes...and I'm used to aiming for the head, so I didn't play in case I got carried away.

Tonight is the water events part...I don't know how I feel about wearing a bathing suit in front of mostly all of greek life...it's a bit creepy to me, but if they need people to swim...I'll help.

While yesterday was warm and beautiful...today is cold and rainy. Hopefully it won't last too long! I'm ready for warmth and sunshine :) Especially for Graduation Day.

Peace, Love

LC

No comments: